Generating Links For You Please wait 0 seconds...
Scroll Down and click on Go to Link for destination
Congrats! Link is Generated
|Top 10 most popular travel destinations in the world|
1. Bali, IndonesiaBali is Indonesia's most popular tourist island. The island is known as a paradise island with many scenic spots, temples, monuments, and beautiful beaches. In addition, in Bali, there is also a very unique long-standing culture and art of the indigenous people. If you have the opportunity to come to Bali, you should visit temples and pagodas, participate in scuba diving activities, canoeing, climbing volcanoes,... Or visit Monkey Forest, busy rice fields,... very interesting.
2. London, EnglandTop 25 most popular travel destinations in the world
London is famous for its Buckingham Palace, Camden Market, and jewelry made of rare pearls. In London there is a crossover, combining art, fashion, cuisine, and traditional indigenous beer (called ale).
If you are 1 person who likes to learn about culture, you should not miss Tate Modern and the Royal Opera House. If you love fashion, Oxford Street is the go-to shopping district. For gourmets, try the creamy tea at Harrod's or the fish and crisps from the ubiquitous fish & chips (called chippy) stores.
3. Dubai City, United Arab EmiratesDubai belongs to the United Arab Emirates (UAE). This city is known as 1 of the most lavish and classy tourist destinations in the world. In Dubai, there is a combination of modern culture with a rich history.
If you have the opportunity to come to Dubai, do not miss the opportunity to see the city from the top of the world's tallest building Burj Khalifa. Visit the palm-leaf-shaped artificial island of Palm Jumeirah. Or visit Bastkia Quarter located between Dubai Creek and Bur Dubai to learn about Dubai's traditional culture. Admire the gold-plated Sheikh Zayed Mosque or the world's most expensive 7-star hotel – the Emirates Palace.
4. Rome, ItalyRome (or Rome) is the capital of Italy with a rich history of more than 2500 years. Rome is also a symbol of Italy with many famous attractions such as the Trevi fountain, the Colosseum, the Pantheon, the Venice hall, Navona, Numa, the Vatican museum, and many more.
The city is also famous for its open-air markets, arenas, and fountains. You can enjoy espresso and gelato or shop at Campo de Fiori or Via Veneto. Enjoy Italian ice cream, pizza, spaghetti, and more.
5. Paris, FranceParis is also known as the magnificent capital, the capital of light with many attractive entertainment venues. The symbols of Paris are the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe. You can also visit the Louvre's art museum, history, and Notre Dame. If you're a foodie, you can visit the Marché Biologique Raspail and shop at the Marché aux Puces de Montreuil.
6. Hanoi, VietnamHanoi has long been known as the thousand-year cultural capital of Vietnam. Hanoi is famous for more than 600 temples and pagodas for hundreds of years. In addition, the old town of 36 streets will delight any visitor who comes here. Not only has ancient beauty, but Hanoi also attracts tourists with the modern beauty of 1 of the most vibrant capitals in Asia.
7. Crete, GreeceCrete is the largest and most populous island of Greece, and according to legend, it is also the birthplace of Zeus (king of the Olympian gods) and king of modern European civilization. This island is likened to 1 pearl in the Mediterranean with a lot of mythology and archaeological historical value.
Crete has the oldest culture in Greece and Europe, including the Minos civilization. If you have the opportunity to visit Crete, you can visit the palace of Knossos, the monastery of Preveli, or the thousand-year-old Olive tree.
8. Bangkok, ThailandBangkok stands out with a series of ancient palaces and temples. In addition, the domestic markets in Bangkok are also a place that attracts tourists regularly. Famous shopping malls like Pratunam and Siam Square are where you can shop for yourself. Famous temples such as Wat Arun, and Wat Pho with the famous reclining Buddha statue.
You will also enjoy outstanding street food in Bangkok such as mango sticky rice, Pad Thai, and Tom yum,... And loads of baked fried food are delicious.
9. Barcelona, Spaintop 25 điểm đến du lịch nổi tiếng nhất thế giới
Barcelona is better known by the name of the famous team FB Barcelona. However, it is 1 of the 2 largest Spanish cities, along with the city of Madrid. Barcelona is also known for the unique architectural works of 2 famous architects Antoni Gaudí and Salvador Dalí.
Some famous places you should visit when coming to Barcelona such as La Sagrada Familia church, and Picasso Art Museum Barcelona. Or stroll the famous street of La Rambla and enjoy the typical Tapas in Barcelona.
10. Istanbul, TurkeyIstanbul was formerly the capital of many powerful empires such as Roman, Ottoman, Latin ... Currently, Istanbul is the largest and most important city of Turkey. Many people mistakenly think that this is the capital of Turkey, but it is not, Ankara is the capital. Due to its special geographical location, connecting 2 Eurasian continents, Istanbul has long been the cultural, economic and historical center of Turkey.
Some places you should visit such as Sultan Ahmet Camii (Blue Mosque), Galata Bridge, Miniaturk Park, or the Grand Bazaar with thousands of shops for you to shop.